A story of give and take of ZPHS Padmajiwada, Sadashivanagar.
We do not believe in donations rather believe in rewards.
Give: We asked to teach from book “Lead With Values” to their school students.
1. They narrated stories of Great Leaders
2. They have enacted a drama on IHLL (Using properly constructed Lavatories in villages).
3. They did a rally on IHLL.
4. Participated in Elocution Competitions conducted by PFI
5. Taught the students the art of public speaking.
6. They enacted a drama on avoiding plastic.
Take: Rewarded their school with a infrastructural facility, Rs 18,000 worth of Printer w/ Scanner.
Donor: Raj and Chandana Mamidi, who work as Software Professionals for reputed companies in Massachusetts.
See description of each photo in this post.