ZPHS – Zilla Parishad High School, Kodad requests to construct a Library room with all the furniture to encourage scholars in school children of the school and neighboring schools.
This facility shall be called as Center of Excellence to conduct the activities of People For India.
How does COE help children of ZPHS Kodad and neighboring schools?
Please follow through the progress of the project through the link
- • Develop reading habits
- • Easy access to run book clubs and other clubs like robotics club etc.
- • Teach public speaking and conduct elocution competitions
- • Teach and practice values to build future citizens.
- • Run fund raising camps to support the development of schools.
- • Participate and conduct youth projects to encourage leadership skills.
- • Equip students with the skills necessary to succeed in a constantly changing technology like Robotics
- • To run remedial classes to backward students by efficient students.